Returning Families


Hello Returning Families,


The final student report card will be uploaded to the Home Access Center




If the report cards are mailed to your address, and your address is incorrect in Home Access Center, the report card may be returned to the district over the summer and won’t be available until August. Contact the Registrar’s Office to fill out an address change form and provide the required proof of residency such as a current monthly utility bill.  Report cards that are returned for incorrect addresses will be held, along with the student's next year's schedule, until proof of residency is provided.


In addition, if you plan to move over the summer and leave Tomball ISD, you must contact the Registrar’s Office so that your student’s important information will be ready for transfer to the new school. The Registrar’s Office will then send the withdrawal documentation that will need to be completed by the legal guardian.



Registrar’s Office