Science materials for next week
Parents...we will be learning about sound energy next week and I have some activities planned that your child might want to do at home instead of watching me do them virtually. Here are the supplies they will need if you want them to be able to have some hands-on experiences next week in Science.
**Purchasing/providing these materials is not required and your child will not be penalized for not having the supplies - it will just enhance their learning experiences.
Materials for sound energy:
* plastic straws (not bendable straws) - 2-3 just in case
* metal slinky
* styrofoam cup - 2-3 just in case
* wooden or hard plastic ruler
* plastic wrapper from candy (like peppermint or Jolly Ranchers are wrapped in)
* yarn or string (maybe 1-2 feet)
Thank you in advance for helping me bring the learning experiences to life and sorry in advance for all the noise we will be making next week during Science :)