May 26 - EOY Parties/ Early Release
If you plan to attend the Dash (Color Run) on April 1, please complete this Google Form. Sign up will close March 31, at noon.
Good Afternoon 4th Grade Parents!
Just a reminder...below is some VERY important information about your child's upcoming Veterans Day Program. Included below is information about the attire that they need to wear, the Picture Slideshow and the changes we are making in our music program performances this year.
REMINDER - Veterans Pictures MUST be submitted by THIS Friday, Nov. 5th at 4pm. Anything after that will not be accepted, so please turn them in ASAP! Please see below for more information.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I can't WAIT to see them on stage again!
1. Dressing up for each day of Red Ribbon Week is encouraged, but optional for all students.
2. Halloween costumes are not part of our Red Ribbon Dress up days (for the exception of superhero day, but are permitted during Monster Mash).
3. Please ensure all costumes at Monster Mash are reflective of an elementary school setting- nothing too scary, or inappropriate, as we are a K-5 campus.
4. Monster Mash is a family event- parents are responsible for the supervision and monitoring of their children at all times.
5. This is not a "drop-off" event for older children. In the spirit of family and community- families are asked to enjoy the evening together.
Thank you all in advance for your support in this effort!
Whether this is your 1st Monster Mash or your 5th, we all know how important volunteers are in order to have a successful event. Our PTO fundraising events are 100% powered by volunteers. Timber Creek Elementary is extremely fortunate to have the support of teachers and faculty that give their after school time helping, many former Jr. High and High School who return to assist in activities, and scores of parents who give their time to create masterpieces.
And now, WE NEED YOU, to sign up for a short time blocks and help run the Monster Mash event night smoothly. Games and activities without any volunteers will be consolidated and closed early. So please help where and when you can.
Calling all Timber Creek Families, Teachers, Staff or Groups of Friends, who are up for a little spooky competition? We are looking for Trunk/Tent or Treating spaces to be hosted by you. Are you up for the challenge?
Trunk-or-Treat is Friday October 29th from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m, as part of Monster Mash. Candy will be provided from the school's candy drive, however bring your own prizes and specialty candy if you think this will help you win.
Thank you all for the help we are looking forward to seeing all your creativity.