Dec. 17- Holiday Party RSVP
Due to increased enrollment, and building capacity, all TISD elementary schools have modified their visitor process for holiday parties. Please review TCES guidelines these carefully:
1. RSVP - Pre- approval to attend: If you are wanting to attend our holiday parties, then you MUST complete the RSVP form below. All RSVP forms will be pre-screened through our Raptor software to ensure visitor access is permitted.
2. Each party visitor MUST complete the pre - approval form by Dec. 14 at noon.
3. Each party visitor must complete a separate form for each grade level party he or she is planning to attend. If you have children in multiple grade levels, then multiple RSVP forms must be completed by each visitor.
4. Any party visitors that do not complete the RSVP form, risk not being able to attend, due to potentially long lines at the front office on party day and limited party times due to early release.
5. Each party visitor MUST bring identification that matches the name listed on the RSVP pre-screening form, on the day of the party to verify the pre-screening process.
We appreciate everyone supporting these efforts to keep our parties secure and still welcoming visitors to attend, as has been our holiday tradition.
Party Times and Grade Specific RSVP Party Pre - Screen Form Links:
4th and 5th Grade Party- 9:30AM - 10:15AM
Kinder and 1st Grade Party- 10:30AM - 11:15AM
2nd and 3rd Grade Party-11:30AM - 12:15PM
Good Afternoon 4th Grade Parents!
Just a reminder...below is some VERY important information about your child's upcoming Veterans Day Program. Included below is information about the attire that they need to wear, the Picture Slideshow and the changes we are making in our music program performances this year.
REMINDER - Veterans Pictures MUST be submitted by THIS Friday, Nov. 5th at 4pm. Anything after that will not be accepted, so please turn them in ASAP! Please see below for more information.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I can't WAIT to see them on stage again!
ATTENTION 4th GRADE PARENTS!
It is time for our 4th Grade Veterans Day Program, and we need your help! The information is as follows:
Date: Thursday, November 11th
Time: 9:00am - For the school grade levels
6:00pm - For Parents (2 guests plus a Veteran per family only please)
- STUDENTS NEED TO ARRIVE AT 5:45pm FOR LINE-UP
Location: Timber Creek Elementary Cafeteria
Dress: Blue jeans/skirts and a patriotic shirt – or a red, white, or DARK blue shirt
PLEASE INVITE VETERANS TO COME TO OUR PROGRAM at 6pm,
SO WE CAN HONOR ALL THEY HAVE DONE FOR US!
In an effort to make this enjoyable for all students and parents, we are making a few changes to how music programs normally are performed.
1. This year, we are asking that each family only have 2 guests plus their Veteran come to the evening performance. We will be live streaming and sharing that link closer to the performance time, but to help with social distancing inside the cafeteria, this is our request.
2. Since we will have ALL students in the grade level on the stage, we are STRONGLY ENCOURAGING the wearing of masks by your child for both performances on November 11th. If you feel that this doesn’t work for you, we fully understand and support your decision, but we are trying to keep everyone safe and healthy for the holiday season.
3. If you do not want your child to participate in this performance, please email me and we will discuss options on how your child can make it up. :o)
We will be doing a slideshow presentation honoring family members of our students who have served or are currently serving in the Armed Forces. If you have any photos (that are school appropriate) of them in their military uniforms or unique photos of them in action (with a plane or on a ship), please scan and e-mail them to me as a JPEG. If you are not able to e-mail them to me, you can bring in the photos and I can scan them here. Deadline for submission of these photos is FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5th at 4pm! If you do e-mail or send in a photo, please include the following information for me:
1. Veterans Name
2. What Branch they served in, and if they are retired or still active
3. Relationship to your child
*PLEASE NOTE: I will ALWAYS reply back that I have received the photos, so if I do not reply back within a day, please contact me so I do not miss any photos.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail at [email protected] , or call the school at (281) 357-3060 EXT 4675. Thank you for your time and cooperation, and we are looking forward to presenting this great program!
Britney Culver - Music Teacher – Timber Creek Elementary
From Ms. Clepper (Science Fair)
We've had a lot of interest in Science Fair. Please see the attached PDF for the information in regards to Science Fair. If your student(s) is interested in Science Fair, please have the "Intent to Participate" completed and returned to Ms. Clepper, no later than Friday, Oct. 1. If you have any questions please email Ms. Clepper at [email protected]
Thank you for your supporting Science Fair and I look forward to working with your student(s).