Happy Friday TCES!
We are very busy getting ready to open Timber Creek Elementary, on Sept 8. It feels as if we are actually opening two schools at once this year. Therefore, in our upcoming weekly updates we will share information as it pertains to all students, F2F ( Face to Face) students and TVS (virtual students) to ensure clarity in messaging:
1. F2F students:
It is almost time! Just a few reminders as we enter the weekend before school starts. We can not wait to see all of our TCES Cougars either on campus or online, Tuesday!
TVS Students and Parents:
1. Be sure you have checked in with your child's teacher and know what time each class meets and can see the live video (synchronous) link posted for each class meeting.
2. Check in to be sure your home computer/laptop/device has a webcam/camera so your child can participate in the virtual classroom lesson.
3. If needed for technical support including logging in, contact the Technology HelpDesk at 281-357-3052 ext. 4001 or email email@example.com.
Additional resources -
F2F Students and Parents:
1. Be sure to have your filled water bottle, mask, lunch if bringing from home and backpack ready to go for the first day.
2. Review transportation video related to arrival and dismissal.
3. Backpack tag ( new car rider number) is zip tied to the backpack with your child's name, teacher name and grade level written on it, prior to coming to school.
SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!!!! Take care and be safe!!!!!!